WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2017
One Night Only: The World's Best Kobe Beef, Sushi and Champagne
Enjoy a curated tasting menu that includes the world’s most coveted Kobe beef, Champagne from the world's most respected vineyard, and sushi from Michelin starred Chef Jackson Yu.
Guests can look forward to tasting Kobe beef personally selected by Hisato Hamada of WAGYUMAFIA from a small farm in Japan. Each course will be paired with a careful selection of Champagnes from legendary French producer Louis Roederer.
This special menu includes the following:
- Kobe Wagyu jerky and maguro sesame cornettes, paired with Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
- Salt cured ocean trout with figs and fish roe; Lobster with caviar and 24 karat gold, paired with Louis Roederer Brut Nature 2009
- Oyster, razor clams, sweet pea dashi and nasturtium; Kobe Wagyu tartar, paired with Louis Roederer Cristal 2007 out of magnum
- Nigiri; Akamutsu, Hotate, Uni, Ahi, Toro; and Three Kobe beef nigiri, paired with Louis Roederer Cristal 2006 out of magnum
- Kobe Wagyu shiogama; Kobe beef “Shabusando” Chateaubriand cutlet sandwich, paired with Napa Valley Dominus 2011
- Chocolate mousse with sesame, yuzu, peach Champagne, paired with Louis Roederer Carte Blanche demi-sec
Two seatings: 5:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., each limited to 20 guests. Dinner is $595 per person, excluding tax and gratuity.
For reservations, please call Omakase at 415-865-0633.
Menu subject to change.